Sunday, July 29, 2007

The debate, a week too late

I don't want to keep apologizing in every entry for my slacking blogging. I promise come August you will have me wholeheartedly and I will comment to all of your hearts' desires on our Congressional power players' recess attire - which I am sure will be atrocious since it'll be mainly campaigning with "the people."


Now, to the post. Thanks to reader Becky for forwarding me this link. I wasn't sure what the anonymous commenter meant when he/she asked for me to comment on John Edwards' comment. And still wasn't even aware when I got an e-mail from a reporter at the Detroit Free Press asking my opinion on Hilary's jacket from the debate. That's how crazy this week leading up to recess has been! Now I know. And he was right on. "I'm not sure about that coat..." Of course he's not, who is? Why would Obama stick up for it? He has better taste than that - it must have been a political tactic. Why does she keep wearing that hideous quilted disaster? Branding herself maybe? I do think I have said my peace on this topic, just follow the thread...

My last note: This is a really lousy 100th post. It just shows, though, that I have some fantastic readers who help me out when I'm struggling to keep up and that there's national interest in my blog (which is something I only dreamt of when I started this just a couple months ago)! Thanks to everyone for sticking with me and I do promise it'll be all that much better by post 150, 200 and beyond.

1 comment:

becks said...

You're welcome, and love the blog!