Thursday, August 9, 2007

Best-dressed whoha (or however you spell it)



OK, so we all know Barak Obama's been making every best-dressed list, and I don't always agress with those lists, but I do have to say, I LOVE this tie. It is young and playful, but totally professional, and he always chooses his signature color: baby blue. (Which is really the best hue to suit him, as well.)






And as a side note, just exemplifying how this tie stands above and beyond all the other candidates' attire at the AFL-CIO forum this week, here is Chris Dodd's atrocity.

– AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast

3 comments:

Scott said...

Actually I thought Obama's signature look was sans tie...

And his jackets and sleeves are always too big. It's a wonder he bothers wearing long-sleeved shirts at all.

Andrea said...

not signature look, signature color

Scott said...

Yeah, I didn't get that until Esquire picked him as a "best dressed" and made the same point.