Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

Sorry I've been a little aloof. Work's actually been busier than expected for recess - silly ol' Sen. Craig getting himself into all sorts of mischief. Anyway, I'll try to be better (though I know I promise that all too often...)

By the way, did you hear that Jenna was actually proposed to at Acadia National Park in Maine - that's where I was that day! How come I didn't hear about it until a couple days later? There was no secret service men lurking around that I saw. I guess my high-alert blogging senses were lax because of vacation.

By the way, channeling the Che Guevara t-shirt look, you too can have Barack Obama on your chest. Launching several new wares on his campaign site Monday, for just a few dollars you can don the 100 percent cotton duds.

No comments: