Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Breaking news: Stress makes you all wrinkled

I'm sorry I left you with such a crappy last blog for so long; and I am sorry that I have to keep saying I'm sorry all the time. I can't make any promises though - work is, well, stressful.

Well, in my trying-to-destress I came across an article in The Hill today trying to tell me if I tell myself, “I am strong,” “I am in balance,” I will be strong and in balance. Anyway, there is a funny quote up top from Kathleen Hall, creator of The Stress Institute in Atlanta, who seems to have no connection to Washington at all...

“I would think [lawmakers] care about the way they look. Their skin gets wrinkled, [and stress] makes you age fast. It changes your metabolism [and] makes you store fat around your vital organs.”
Sounds great! To read some affirmation-centric tips on how to destress, click here...

No comments: