Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This is no scandal to write about

And the worst Hill article of the day: It starts out kind of about what's appropriate to wear to court and digresses somehow into how scorned wives of wondering politicians should present themselves.

“In these sex scandals the scorned woman is often the most scrutinized. Women can’t win; wear something modest, people will say, ‘Well, no wonder he went looking.’ Wear something that celebrates your femininity, and you’re desperate trash. Wear something appropriate? Well, that would render you invisible, perhaps the worst option of all.”
Though some would argue that this article is the same as this blog, I would say the venue of a blog is very different from a newspaper. Even so, I still wouldn't deem important what Sen. Craig wore to a press conference unless it was something outwardly offensive. Fashion Critic - and this instance in particular - is so often a wishy-washy column that doesn't say anything.

To read it all, though I don't know why, click here...
– The Idaho Statesman/Joe Jaszewski


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.