Friday, June 15, 2007

Elton's a leader? I just like his glasses...

I don't like to admit that I actually read her column, but occasionally Schroeder comes up with something good. I realize this is a bit old, but again, I was really busy this week.

Elton John blew into town Monday eve to accept his Service to America Leadership Award from the National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation. The flamboyant dresser put on his best red satin pants and tux jacket to accept his honor at the National Building Museum with every TV biz bigwig in the house. Also visible: the safety pin in the corner of his glasses.
From queerty.com, I guess Elton told the audience, whom he didn't play for:
"This is a chance to make up for behavior I deeply regretted … I’m like the whore that goes around and rattles people’s wallets."

– Courtesy of queerty.com

No comments: