Thursday, June 28, 2007

It comes in other colors, too!



Thanks to reader Kristine (www.burningelephant.com) who tipped me off that Hil's got that jacket horrid blue textured jacket in pinkish-coral, too. So, I thought an investigation was in order. Thus I turned to my trusted friends at AP archives only to find she has not only worn the pink version - of the same exact jacket, texture and all - in the past two weeks, but she has a VERY similar one in yellowish-mustard (we'll call it golden) and a shiny coral-colored one she wore recently, as well! When something is that bad, it can only get better when bought in bulk!

Pictures in compilation were mainly from a trip to Iowa she made earlier this month - maybe that's where she picked them all up? I'll try making a call to the Hillary camp today and see if I can get anyone to talk to me.

****UPDATE****
After posting this, I noticed that the colors of Hil's three lookalike jackets are very close the the dots on the site's design...

No comments: