Friday, September 7, 2007

Have a great weekend!

I figured I'd leave you with a great photo to laugh at for the weekend. I really don't mean to put Hillary up here so much, she just provides so much great fodder. Just keep in mind, this is in no way, shape or form an endorsement of any kind.

I have to say this isn't the worst outfit I've ever seen on her. She's owning the monotone outfits, thinking they make her appear slimmer (I'd argue that, but to each their own). The wool is at least a summer color and seems to be lightweight. What I don't understand, and her being at an AARP convention doesn't save her on this one, is what's up with the floppy handkerchief she's sporting. She's done this a few times now, and it totally looks like her left boob is exploding. Oh well - you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

– AP Photo/Steven Senne

**** UPDATE: She wore that outfit again on Sunday. She always does this, and knows she's in the spotlight being photographed at each event. I just don't understand. It's not like she doesn't have enough money for a full wardrobe - I learned today in Roll Call that she's worth at least $12 million.

No comments: