Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's a slow week



It's been hard to find stuff when the only thing going on is Gen. Patraeus' speech in which everyone knew what he was going to say before he said it, the House was out for the funeral and now everyone's out for the rest of the week because of Rosh Hashanah.

So here's random talk about my favorite fashion disaster, Hillary. I love the photo at right because it looks like Hill's trying sooo hard to stay awake while listening to Amb. Crocker and Petraeus on Tuesday. The glasses give her the I'm-really-trying-to-take-this-seriously look while amplifying the fact that her eyes can barely stay open. I've never seen her done this pair, but I do have to say I like them. Of all the things she wears, especially her oft-tacky accessories, I think these do a good job of staying somewhat-trendy and young, but not in a offensive you're-too-old way.

I also like the pink jacket for the same reason. The pink is a good pop of color for her that isn't too strong, isn't the coral family we've seen way too much of, and doesn't wash her out too much.

– AP Photos/Kevin Wolf and Gerald Herbert, respectively


No comments: