Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back up and running

I saw Greta again the other day - this time walking out of Phillips (why?!?) with her bagged lunch - and she looked so horribly dowdy in her all-black neutral pallette and oversized trench reminiscent of Reagan's. Really, there is a good way to do winter outwear, and this is not it!

Anyway, it got me to thinking about the early days of this blog and how I loved doing it and about how I have totally slacked as of late. Well, I am not making any promises (I've done that in the past...), but I am going to try a bit harder to get back on my game. Plus, I need to get more people to the site so I can up my $3.49 of "shoe fund" earnings...

Here's to wishing everyone a belated Happy Hanukkah and an early Merry Christmas.

– Photo courtesy Mens Vogue

No comments: